A summary of the program.
From the invention of the wheel, transportation through land has evolved to a great extent over the centuries. Right from the bullock carts to diesel/petrol driven cars to the latest electric cars from the likes of Audi and Tesla! With this field trip kids will learn about the evolution of cars, design innovation and a live demo of how a modern car is powered. The course is driven by Mr. Vivek Devaraj, who is an Automotive Engineer.
- Understand the need that drives invention in vehicles
- Understanding the connection between social circumstances that decide the right technology
- Visually observe the evolution of cars
- Experiencing how modern cars work
- Kids learn The Karl Benz and Gottlieb Daimler approach of making car
- Role of Automobile Design
- Q&A with Experts
All about our instructors and educators.
The automobile engine will come, and then I will consider my life's work complete.
- Rudolf Diesel
Explore some photographs related to the session.