A summary of the program.
A shopkeeper's job is not easy. He has to deal with a lot of numbers. Some numbers represent value and some quantity. How are they related? How do you measure it? Your little one dons the hat of a shopkeeper to connect with the science and math of measurement.
A self-paced course for 8 to 10-year-old kids. This course provides children with an opportunity to learn the concept of weight, value, and money.
The course aims to help the child
- Understand the need for numbers
- Learn the history of transactions
- Understand the concept of measuring a quantity
- Analyse why states of matter influence the weighing methods
- Discover the need for and concept of money in transactions
A balance scale designed and constructed by the child
Bonus: 1 week of free access to the Peer Learning Community- Mango Kids Ask
*Please note: The course commencement is customised according to your time of registration. You can begin as soon as you enrol.
Program particulars, and other details.
"What is mathematics? It is only a systematic effort of solving puzzles posed by nature."
- Shakuntala Devi
Explore the photographs from our previous sessions.