A summary of the program.
Why do we need to have progress? Why do we need to have technology advancement? The answer is the fundamental nature of Living being, Evolution. Which is working towards a better tomorrow by becoming efficient. But are kids aware of this? Kids are still learning the same that kid in the Industrial Revolution used to learn. There has been few improvement in their learning; “using” computers, “using” internet has become a part now in their academics. But they too are a 20th century advancement. Are we preparing kids for the 21st century? Are we encouraging kids to “Build” things?
As part of the Mango coding club, kids will learn by building projects that are fun or that solve real-world problems.
Activities under the club:
- Weekly once Hands-on session
- Once in 3 months interaction with experts
- Learn different approaches of Application building
Privileges for the members of the club:
- Once in 3 months visit to Organization that are involved in Technology building
- Support and mentorship for competitions and projects
Always make products that are the best in the world and anything other than this is a recipe for mediocrity.
Sridhar Vembu, co-founder – Zoho
Explore the photographs from our previous sessions.