A summary of the program.
What does it take to be an Inventor? the mind of a Craftsman, the effort of a farmer or the creativity of an artist? The key is the ability to get excited with solving a problem and thinking critically. The invention is not random, it is a process. Process along with the right environment leads to invention.
Young Inventor Club for kids is an opportunity for kids to learn from trial and error the various process of building things. They would get exposed to real problems and encouraged to solve them. As part of the club, kids will also interact with experts in the field. And of course, kids get to be with like-minded kids and learn to collaborate and build
Activities under the club:
- Weekly once interaction session
- Once in 3 months interaction with experts
- Learn different approaches of invention
Privileges for the members of the club:
- Once in 3 months visit to Organization that are involved in Research
- Support and mentorship for competitions and projects
Necessity might be the mother of invention, but play is the certainly the father.
- Roger von oech
Explore the photographs from our previous sessions.