Animation is generally misunderstood. On one side people assume it is a creative field and on the other side people assume it is all about learning the software. But the fundamentals of animation is storytelling, mathematics and physics. Animation and design are languages in which one can express. It is more about the artist than they brush, so is with the software. While kids learn the storytelling through animation, kids learn to apply the mathematics and physics involved in making a 3D animation using Blender.
- Introduction to blender
- 3D perspectives
- 3D objects and composite polygons
All about our instructors and educators
Why should you choose this program? How do we drive the curriculum? What would your kid learn from this program?
- Introduction to 3D design
- Introduction to blender
- A Presentation with images and asking kids if they are designed or shot using a camera 1. Jurassic park scene 2. zoo zoo adv Some video showcase of Realworks work
- Getting hands-on with blender basics
- Introduction to coordinate systems and 3D objects using blender
- Understanding triangles
- Distance between 2 points
- Getting comfortable with blender
- Navigation of blender 3D view and precise arrangement of objects
- Building a wall in blender
- A demonstration of building a house by Sivaprasad
- Perspectives with sketching
- Kids try to draw their house and understand perspectives
- Understanding Proportions (Scaling)
Term III (Project Classes)
- Kids design their home by understanding perspectives
- Kids continue their work
- Final review and changes
- Showcasing power of Blender with demos
- Smoke effect
- Fluid flow
- Fire effect
- Cloth simulation
- Rigid body
- Waves and ripples
- Texturing and waving a flag
At the end of the course the kids will have acquired the basic skills necessary to explore 3D animation using Blender.
What parents had to say about our previous programs
Foundation is very important for kids to build up their knowledge. Without that your kid will have struggle throughout school years and there after. I feel all kids around the world should get opportunities to learn from Mango education.
Both my son and daughter enjoys attending the science and math classes conducted by mango education. It is more of active learning where the kids are more curious in knowing things. Obuli and Arumugam keeps the children more energetic and enthusiastic.
Great effort obuli & co. Very happy to be part of your programs. Your passion about science ,way of teaching, handling kids etc are superb. The children of Coimbatore are gifted to get such exposure and experiences from your team. Hats off to you and keep going
Animation is not the art of drawings that move but the art of movements that are drawn.
- Norman McLaren
Explore the activities from our previous sessions