What is nature-based learning? What difference would it make to children?
Nature is one of the greatest teachers and the first source of interactive learning for children. How can we, as educators, and parents, use the expansive and bountiful lessons available in nature to educate our children?
In this session, Satyasrii, a seed scientist, will be discussing the following:
- What is nature-based learning?
- How can it make a difference in the child's growth and learning journey?
- What is the role of parents in this form of learning?
- Why it is important to fine-tune young minds.
- Some ideas on how to support effective nature-based learning at home.
The video-conference will happen over Zoom. We request the registrants to use the latest version of the application (5.0.1 that has enhanced security features) on their desktop/laptop/mobile phone.
You can download the Zoom app using the following links-
Date: Wednesday, 9th December 2020
Time: 6:45 pm to 8 pm.
Webinar details will be sent only to registered participants.
Explore Mango Science At Home Club for 5 to 7-year-olds
Explore Mango Science Club for 11 to 15-year-olds