A Learning Community for Kids
Kids Ask Club
Kids Ask club is a learning community from the creators of Mango Education, where kids interact and discuss with industry experts, science communicators, scientists, researchers, engineers, science enthusiasts in a common forum to inspire science and technology in a question-driven discussion framework. Besides an active learning ecosystem, Kids Ask club also enables the kids to perfect the art of questioning by exposing them to daily question-driven topics and monthly live & real-time interactions with experts of their choice in the form of Q&A sessions and video conferences.
Join today and get additional exclusive perks on Mango Education programs and research expeditions.
Does your kid ask these questions?
Is your kid a curious explorer?
"Amma, why don't clouds fall down?"
"How do I become a microbiologist, dad?"
"Ma, is Iron Man's suit real? Sollu ma!"
"Appa, how fireflies make light?"
"Dada! Is time real!?!?"
"What do scientists do all day, ma?"
What if these experts answer your kid in real-time?
A team of experts, educators, science communicators, and engineers.
Science Educator and Communicator
Science & Technology Communicator
Computer Science Educator
Aasif Iqbal J
We are onboarding more educators and scientists. Please check back soon.
Why community based learning?
An insight on how active question-driven community based learning compliments passive learning at school and home
Passive learning at school by learning how to answer
School is where kids predominantly learn the art of answering and seeking on ways to answer a given set of questions. Schools are designed to train them on how to answer the questions.
Passive learning at home by learning what to question
But today, the medium is evolving and learning extends online through videos on platforms like Khan Academy, Wikipedia, and YouTube. Home is where kids inculcate self-learning and develop the ability to answer not just the predefined questions in the syllabus, but anything.
Community based learning
Active learning with a community by learning how to question
Beyond the medium of passive learning, a learning community is where a kid is exposed with multitude of 'why' and 'how' questions from every other kid in the world. Thriving in such a constant bombardment of curiosity in real-time happens within a community like Kids Ask, and this evolves the kid into a continuous learner by observing, asking, discussing, and iterating their ability to frame a quality question.
Active learning with question-driven topics at Kids Ask community
Let’s say you don't understand a topic, like 'what is gravity?' Imagine the entire class discussing it. Each one expresses their own understanding of gravity. Rather than just one textbook answer from a book or just one interpretation from a video, now you have multiple answers and interpretations for the question. Like a combined study session with your friends, a learning community like Kids Ask gives your kid the ability to interpret multiple perspectives of a concept and learn how questions can be formed, all in a continuous and real-time framework that is constantly validated by experts. And with such question-driven topics a day, Kids Ask's experts and educators have come together to shape your kid's curiosity all the way.
What are the benefits?
List of features as part of the joining the online learning community
- Daily question-driven science and technology topic discussion. Total 365 topic will be discussed (30 questions per month).
- 12 video conference with experts of your choice to interact with. (one per month)
- 12 online chat interaction with experts. (one per month)
- Online groups with like-minded kids across India.
- Ask an expert and post any science and tech question.
- One science project idea every month on which kids can choose to work on.
- Newsletter on latest competitions for kids on astronomy, wildlife, technology and other sciences.
750 INR/month | monthly payment
- 30 question-driven science and technology topics discussed in real-time.
- Ask an expert anything and post any science and technology question.
- Online discussion with experts, engineers, and scientists.
- 4 weekly newsletter on latest competitions on astronomy, wildlife, technology and other sciences.
500 INR/month | annual payment
- 365 Question-led Science topics discussed.
- Ask an expert and post any science and tech question.
- 12 video conferences with experts you choose to interact with. (one per month)
- 12 online discussion with scientists, experts and industry professionals.
- 36 weekly newsletter on latest competitions on astronomy, wildlife, technology and other sciences.
- 12 science research project ideas every month on which kids can choose to work on.
- Interest-based discussion groups with like-minded kids across India.
Want to Enroll your child to the community of self-learners?
Would you like to gift your niece or nephew?
Here are our bonus and exclusive community features available on joining Kids Ask.
- Early bird access to science research expeditions and Mango Education programs.
- Video and audio lectures by Mango educators and experts.
- Collection of curated learning resources from the internet by experts on various fundamental and applied sciences topics for children.
What parents say about Kids Ask?
Kids Ask app has been very useful over the past few years creating an online learning community which justified mango education's intention to educate kids . Also by bringing in experts from various field the kids got to learn a lot. By allowing kids to get doubts clarified whenever they wanted Mango Education made sure that the kids curiosity never faded.
Parent of 13yr old, Akshaj
My son is curious in science and technology and keeps exploring various fields. Kids ask app not just enables kids to interact with experts, the Online discusion with an expert from different field like Climate scientist, Neuroscientist, Orinothologist broadened his perspective and understanding for Science and technololgy.
Parent of 14yr old Akshay
Congratulations to team Mango Education. Commendable the thought and effort of merging science and maths with education in an interesting and thought provoking way. Hats off to your mission on creating more scientists in this nation. Very brilliant ideas to make kids understand the application of science.
Parent of 12yr old Kharnika
When we say science we can learn definitions, formulae, terminologies, etc, from books, internet, and so on. But what do I get from Kids Ask Community? Well, it is exposure to how experts think, plan, and work!
- Lohith Aswa | Age 14