Two months. Open for part-time opportunities throughout the year based on performance.
The teaching assistant will play a crucial role in executing Mango Education summer camps and other programs. The responsibilities include:
- Collect materials and get things ready for the summer camp and other programs.
- Handle spot registrations and fee collection.
- Work closely with the program manager, educators, and venue partners and execute the program with the help of the existing processes and systems in place.
- Provide assistance to the educator and the kids as and when required.
- Keep an eye on the kids’ safety needs.
- Go live on social media to cover the event. We will guide you on the process.
- Have constant interaction with team members, take feedback and work towards improving the procedures.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who gives priority to time and professionalism than anything.
- Loves kids and empathetic towards them.
- Observant and proactive.
- Someone who is pursuing or passed out of a science or engineering degree or generally curious and interested in science and technology.
Prior work experience is not mandatory.
- An immense learning opportunity, as we are a small team of 6 employees.
- Multi-disciplinary Learning.
- The general timing would be 9 to 6. It might vary based on each camp.
- Highly committed and gives utmost importance to timing.
- Good communication skills in English/Tamil. We are not expecting Shakespearean vocabulary. The candidate should be able to exchange information clearly and precisely in a timely manner.
- Takes accountability for what they do.
- Take up ownership rather than just the responsibility.
Are you the one who plays street cricket with kids or like to play Peek-a-boo with random kids? You may like spending time with us.
For candidates from Coimbatore, the salary would be from 4000 INR to 5000 INR per month. For part-timers, from outside Coimbatore, we will be able to provide food and accommodation and there will be no stipend.
Place of work
No 77, 2nd Floor, Kongu Nagar, Ramanathapuram, (Opposite to Alvernia school),
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641045
In case you are keen to work with us, fill up this form.
Aasif Iqbal J
Email: [email protected]
Phone number: 9952243541