Teaching Assistant and coordinator (Part time)
- The teaching assistant will play a crucial role in executing Mango Education programs. The responsibilities include:
- Collect materials and get things ready for the summer camp and other programs.
- Handle spot registrations and fee collection.
- Work closely with the program manager, educators, and venue partners and execute the program with the help of the existing processes and systems in place.
- Provide assistance to the educator and the kids as and when required.
- Keep an eye on the kids’ safety needs.
- Go live on social media to cover the event. We will guide you on the process.
- Have constant interaction with team members, take feedback and work towards improving the procedures.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who truly loves children and empathetic towards them.
- Passionate about transforming the education system for good.
- Has a scientific temper.
- Has a background in education/science/engineering.
- Immense learning opportunity, as we are a small team of 8 employees.
- Multidisciplinary learning.
- Opportunity to meet and interact with experts from across the globe.
- The satisfaction of imparting knowledge and wisdom to the younger generation.
- Part-time. Weekday evenings and/or weekends. 2 to 6 hours depending on the workshops.
- Someone who gives priority to time and professionalism than anything.
- Loves kids and empathetic towards them.
- Observant and proactive.
- Someone who is pursuing or passed out of a science or engineering degree or generally curious and interested in science and technology.
- Prior work experience is not mandatory.
Are you the one who plays street cricket with kids or like to play Peek-a-boo with random kids? You may like spending time with us.
Who can apply
- Mothers who have worked before marriage and currently looking for part-time opportunities.
- Engineering/Science graduates who have a passion for teaching.
- Aspiring educators.
- College students looking for part time job.
Place of work
Multiple locations in and around Coimbatore.
We work on a per workshop fee. Depending on the time commitment, the salary/stipend will vary. We can discuss this during the interview.
In case you are keen to work with us, fill up this form.
Aasif Iqbal J
Email: [email protected]
Phone number: +91- 73977 86541