The marketing interns will play a critical role in building the future of Mango Education. The responsibilities include:
- Building customer acquisition strategies.
- Exploring and building strategies like E-Mail marketing, newsletters etc.
- Research and analyse the current education market and identify strategies that can be implemented for Mango Education.
- Social media management and building strategies for the same.
- Have constant interaction with team members, take feedback and work towards improving the procedures.
Who are we looking for?
- A passionate learner, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get the work done.
- A Google Ninja.
An ever learning mindset and never give-up attitude is more valuable to us than work experience.
- Immense learning opportunity, as we are a small team of 6 employees.
- Multi disciplinary learning.
- Monday to Saturday, 9 am – 5 pm or 10 am – 6 pm.
- May have to work on Sundays as and when needed.
- Excellent communication skills. It does not mean that they have to have Shakespearean vocabulary. Clear and precise way of information exchange is what we expect.
- Someone who is not afraid of experimenting new ideas and strategies.
- Someone who believes in continuous improvement with feedback loops.
- Take up ownership rather than the responsibility.
Are you the one who plays street cricket with kids or like to play Peek-a-boo with random kids? You may like spending time with us.
Place of work
No 77, 2nd Floor, Kongu Nagar, Ramanathapuram, (Opposite to Alvernia school), Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641045
We do not offer any stipend. In case you are not a Coimbatore resident, we can plan for your accommodation.
In case you are keen to work with us, fill up this form.
Aasif Iqbal J
Email: [email protected]
Phone number: 99522 43541