Finance and accounting – Intern (Part time)
The finance and accounts person will play a crucial role in Mango Education. The responsibilities include:
- Manage cash, bills and invoice.
- Maintenance of account books.
- Following up fee collection.
- Generate and provide weekly finance reports.
- E-Mail communication to all stake holders.
- Have constant interaction with team members, take feedback and work towards improving the procedures.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who is honest, trustworthy, cautious and responsible.
- Has a flair for finances, accounting and math.
- Has a clean background.
- Immense learning opportunity, as we are a small team of 8 employees.
- Multidisciplinary learning.
- Opportunity to meet and interact with experts from across the globe.
- The satisfaction of imparting knowledge and wisdom to the younger generation.
- Part-time. 15 – 20 hours per week.
Who can apply
- Mothers who have worked before marriage and currently looking for part-time opportunities.
- Finance/Accounts graduates who are currently not working.
- Aspiring finance managers.
- College students looking for part time job.
Place of work
G.V. Residency, Uppilipalayam, Coimbatore.
Will be decided based on the time and effort they are willing to put, available work hours and mutual discussion.
In case you are keen to work with us, fill up this form.
Aasif Iqbal J
Email: [email protected]
Phone number: +91- 73977 86541