Elementary kids’ educator.
- Take classes during the after-school hours for about 2 to 6 hours a week. Varies based on the course/workshop they are handling.
- Work closely with the curriculum designer and evolve the lesson plan as and when required.
- Be available on phone/WhatsApp/and other IMs, whenever kids have clarifications.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who truly loves children and empathetic towards them.
- Passionate about transforming the education system for good.
- Has a scientific temper.
- Is passionate about teaching little children.
- Immense learning opportunity, as we are a small team of 8 employees.
- Multidisciplinary learning.
- Opportunity to meet and interact with experts from across the globe.
- The satisfaction of imparting knowledge and wisdom to the younger generation.
- Part-time. Weekday evenings and/or weekends.
- Loves to work with kids.
- Should be up-to-date in their core interest areas.
- Give utmost priority to kids’ learning over everything else.
- Passionate about education and willingness to be a part of the education revolution.
- Take up ownership rather than just the responsibility and values time and commitment.
Are you the one who plays street cricket with kids or like to play Peek-a-boo with random kids? You may like spending time with us.
Who can apply
- Anyone who loves kids and has a passion for education and teaching. Prior experience working with kids between the age 5 and 9 would be an added advantage.
Place of work
Mango Education, No. 418/1, 1st Floor, Above Shiksha Junior Preschool, G.V Residency, Upplipalyam, Coimbatore – 641028.
We work on a revenue-sharing basis with the educators. The salary will vary based on the area of expertise, the course you are handling and the number of students participating in that particular workshop/course. We can discuss in detail during the interview.
In case you are keen to work with us, fill up this form.
Aasif Iqbal J
Email: [email protected]
Phone number: +91- 73977 86541